Code EDAC 322
This course will allow the participants acquire the appropriate competencies to commission 3 PH operate, troubleshoot and apply different operations using AC machine. The laboratory is equipped with the top and safety equipment for this purpose.
- Different Operating Units, construction and functions.
- Protection components, protection levels.
- Design and implementation for application according to industrial standers.
- Commissioning and testing for applications.
- 3PH AC machine Starting Procedures.
- Manual and automatic operations.
- Operation, testing and protection for the 3PH machine at different torques.
- Timing operations in industrial applications.
Competencies: The participants…
- Understands the main controls in classic control techniques.
- Is able to design, implement and test projects using hardware component.
- Understands the protection component, function and circuit construction.
- Understands the signaling for operations.
- Design, test and implement the control and power circuits.
- Is able to use industrial and safe component to configure the applications.
- Is able to test and troubleshoot the applications.
- Completion of EDAC 321
- Basic knowledge of electricity
- Good knowledge in operating a PC with a windows interface.
Duration: 3 days
Order number: FACT-EDAC322-1012