Code: CNC 413
CNC machines are one of the most important equipment used in industry to produce parts. This workshop will provide the necessary know-how based on hands-on training on real industrial equipment upon the ISO G-Code language SIEMENS SINUMERIK variant.
- Brief history about the ISO G-Code language: the beginning, the actual state, the industrial point
- Principles of ISO G-Code programmation.
- Organization of a single instruction and the complete structure of a Block.
- Description of the words set: N, G, F, S, F, T, M.
- Syntax of the ISO G-Code words for Milling and Turning machines according to SIEMENS.
- Systems of Coordinates: Absolutes and Relatives, Cartesians or Polars.
- Machine coordinate system and user coordinate system.
- Set-up of the machine for the required job.
- Tool path: kind of paths and its control.
- Technological parameters.
- Structure of a NC program.
- Samples according to SIEMENS Sinumerik810/840D.
Competencies: The participant.…
- understands the basics on how to program a CNC Machine.
- understands how to manage the System of Coordinates.
- understands how to control the tools and the tool movement.
- knows the structure and the syntax of a single block of ISO G-Code SIEMENS Sinumerik810/840D.
- knows the set of Words for Lathe Machines and for Milling Machines.
- is able to read and write simple NC programs through SIEMENS Sinumerik810/840D Machine Interface.
- is able to open an NC program and modify some instructions or add new blocks/words.
- is able to define and put into the NC program the technological parameter.
- understands the differences between Machine Coordinate System and User Coordinate System.
- is able to simulate the tool path and understand it.
Prerequisites: Basic engineering understanding
Duration: 4 days