Code: PLC 131
This training program is focussing on the structure and mode of operation of PLC as well as how to create basic logic association programs. A key element of the workshop is application and handling, using the programming terminology and taking into account the various interfaces between the individual technologies (mechanical, pneumatics, electrical and PLC).
- Overview of controllers used in the Industry
- PLC fundamentals in general
- Functions of the components used in Electro-Pneumatics
- Handling of the PLC programming software
- Definition of the in- and output addresses
- Absolute and symbolic addressing
- Structural programming and uncondition and condition call
- Planning, edit and test projects in digital technology
Competencies: The participant ...
- knows the different controllers used in the Industry
- understands the function of all Electro-Pneumatic componentes
- understands the function of a PLC
- is able to define the in- and outputs
- understands the absolute and symbolic addressing of in- and outputs
- has an overview about the PLC programming languages - LAD, STL, FBD
- knows all basic digital modules - AND, OR, NOT, RS-FF ...
- is able to plan, edit and test PLC projects in Ladder Diagram
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Duration: 3 days
Order Number: FACT-PLC131-1012